About the Journal
The RAIS Journal for Social Sciences is a blind peer-reviewed, open-access journal published by Research Association for Interdisciplinary Studies.
The Journal is registered with the Library of Congress (DC, USA): ISSN 2574-0245 (Print) ISSN 2574-1179 (Online) and is published two issues per year (May and November) and is available in both print and online versions.
FOCUS AND SCOPE
The RAIS Journal for Social Sciences aims to publish scholarly work in the field of social sciences.
The scope of this journal is to provide a platform for researchers and academics to share their knowledge related to a broad range of topics in the fields of social sciences, economics, business, management, law, politics and international relations, communication sciences, education, sociology, history, religion, philosophy, ethics, current events, legal and social issues, human behavior and so on.
All submissions to this section must be based on original research and must be prepared according to the rules of the journal.
PEER REVIEW PROCESS
The journal uses a double-blind review system and both the reviewer and the author are anonymous. The two reviewers from outside and one editor from the journal are typically involved in reviewing a submission. Once a manuscript meets the RAIS Journal submission and formatting requirements it will be sent to peer reviewers for evaluation. The Editorial Board selects reviewers and makes the final decision on the manuscript. The manuscript may be:
- Accepted for publication without any changes
- Accepted for publication with minor changes, with no re-review necessary
- Accepted for publication after substantial revision and additional review
Authors of papers that are not accepted are notified by email. When the reviewers have completed their work, the Editorial Board, examines their comments and decides whether the paper is ready to be published, needs another round of revisions, or should be rejected. When the manuscript is in its final form, it is approved for publication and the final files are routed to Journal staff for publication.
RAIS Journal for Social Sciences has published two issues per year in both print and online versions.
ARTICLE SUBMISSION CHARGES
This journal charges the following author fees: Article Publication: $99 (USD)
If this paper is accepted for publication, you will be asked to pay an Article Publication Fee to cover publications costs.
OPEN ACCESS POLICY
This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
The publication is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) license.
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...
ORIGINALITY AND PLAGIARISM POLICY
Plagiarism misrepresents ideas, words, and other creative expressions as one's own. Plagiarism represents the violation of copyright law. Plagiarism appears in various forms.
- Copying the exact content from the other source. Purposely using portions of another author's paper.
- Copying elements of another author's paper, such as figures, tables, equations, or illustrations that are not common knowledge, or copying or purposely using sentences without citing the source.
- Using text downloaded from the internet.
- Copying or downloading figures, photographs, pictures, or diagrams without acknowledging your sources.
- In the case of a publication being submitted, that was originally published in another language, the title, date, and journal of the original publication must be identified by the authors, and the copyright must be obtained. The editor may accept such a translated publication to bring it to the attention of a wider audience.
- In case the author wants to use material from the other work then it is mandatory to cite the same in references. Else the author needs to change the language completely and use his/ her own language.